Project One: Update

 Its week 3 and I've never hated Illustrator this much. The greyscale is messing with my poor eyes. But atleast I made almost everything and can now just image trace the rest. 

*Le Beetle Parts* All that is left to to double the parts, color of legs (and make four more from the blueprint) and make from weird beetle eye shell thingy. So not a lot to do OuO

always copy and paste the final product 
I choose the kitchen scale and plan on combining it with a beetle to make some strange entomology picture.

This is the first idea  warm up i did for this project. A pulley I was going to make into a cicada. Wish me luck, yeah??

Comments

  1. A whole lot of opportunity with these objects here. A cicada would fit that object really well! I have no clue what you could make out of a cicada pulley that could have an overall theme, so I look forward to seeing what you brainstorm up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts