Process: Scan-O-Gram version

 
I'm also in Type 1, the idea of pushing letters as far as I can and will be a recurring theme for the second process of patten. This was just the first scan applied to the blue area (ocean)

This is a second scan applied to the ocean area, this time I think its the negative effect making the white area. You can see the flowers I used, and some areas kept their color which was nice too.

I hated the white, so we added some sand texture because the beach. I also made another scan-o-gram that a page that I wrote jaws over and over, with some doodles based on the movie. I believe I added the scan twice with a clipping mask. I think it makes it more gory or spooky.
I also added different types of people swimming because why lady sexy if movie about shark??




 

Comments

  1. Oh wow, this is one of my favorites I've seen! Really knocked it out of the park with the scan-o-gram, you have a lot of cool textures and artistic touches in there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts