I Figured It Out. (maybe)

 Monday night during class, I did a panic guys. I thought that a movie poster wasn't going to work, not to mention that there really wasn't a starting off point for this project. 


I mean the whole point was to destroy it yes, but how does one go about that without just fucking around o the computer. For starters, I made some scan-o-grams as a jumping off point. In terms of texture, I didn't have a lot that I could transfer between home and school. We have mostly old paper that I have yet to throw away and some dried flowers. While I doubt there are any major flower references in Jaws from what I remember, I think flowers are pretty and their leaves / petals give both nice color and texture.


The next scan-gram was something I actually had a plan for, which was to be a clipping mask for the big red word 'JAWS'. If you couldn't tell, I just wrote 'jaws' in an many ways as possible, throwing in some music quotes from the movie such as 'Spanish Ladies' and 'Show me the way home', along with the doodle of a miss-functioning robot-shark.



yes, there are other trade mark fonts here too :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts