After Monday's meeting with Ed, I was told that the composition of the previous art pieces were too close to the original. So I ended up making a 3x3 background for the project, and began to include a barbie body to replace the naked lady. The Barbie I used / found was from the original Barbie that was also headless. I began to play with that, but I soon felt as if the project was focusing on barbie rather than Jaws, so I added a shark. I added some red stuff because it felt too sad (blue).

The first one is both my favorite and the leading work. The scan-o-gram is mostly seen through the bathing suit. I might combine the first one with the fourth to reheat on the topic of pattern. (pattern of a pattern :))





 

Comments

  1. Looking at these again days after our critique, and I love the first one and last ones you have with the blood seeping down. Makes the most sense since its Jaws, and shark movies = blood. I like the compositions too, and I wonder if you could somehow throw your scanograms back in there from the last iterations, they were neat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts